Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Getting caught up...

So I think I am finally all caught up on posts. I can only imagine how far behind I will be when Westin Kate gets here. For now I have no excuse so I am going to work hard to keep up! Plus in January it will be time to order our blog book. I can't believe another year has gone by and it is time to do this. This will be my third blog book and I absolutely love them. I go from Jan of one year until Dec 31st of the next. It is such a great keepsake and to me it is
 so much better than scrap booking!!

Tomorrow I go back to the doctors for my 24 week appointment. I can't believe I will be 24 weeks this weekend. I am so glad to get to this milestone! Westin Kate has had the hiccups a couple of times the past few days. Sunday in church was the first time I noticed this. She was just bouncing up and down with them. Its funny because until times like this I sometimes forget she is in there (well unless I look in the mirror!!)

Wade has been so funny lately, here are a few of our favorites that we don't want to forget!
  • "turn your listening ears on daddy"- Josh was not listening to me talk (imagine that and Wade got bossy with him!!)
  • "I did that last day" (he says this one a lot..he means yesterday but says last day)
  • "where's daddy?" (he said this one morning when we woke up and then he said...) "I thought we were boys, I thought it was boys day!"
  • "I am getting really tired" ( I was making him clean up his toys, then he says-) "its too much work!"
  • "your going to get a big spanking when daddy gets home" ( He said this today when I spilled my drink on the couch! I laughed so hard)
  • "I love this play ground" "I love the telescope and the trapeze bar best!" (He LOVES his new playground that Nana and Poppy got him)

No comments:

Post a Comment