Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving-part 1

Thanksgiving was a little bit different for us this year. We normally go to my Aunt's house for lunch but this year we met at Papaw'a house since he can't get out anymore. Papaw really didn't feel like visitors or eating so we just let him rest and we ate downstairs in the dinning room. He did eat a little bit of dressing with gravy!! It was much different than normal but we were all thankful that he was still with us this year. Wade was so sweet! Oh some days I could just squueze him. When we were at the table eating he randomly says. "I love you, I love you, I love you" and when he was saying this he was pointing to everyone around the table. Then he says "Raise your hand if you want pie!!" I am so thankful for our families and our sweet boy. We decided not to take any more pictures with Papaw-he just does not look great these days so I think our last pictures will be the one's I took while he was at the hospital/rehab. Papaw is eating lots of popsicles these days and Wade loves going over to his house so he can have one too! I can tell Wade is a little nervous/scared when we go over there because he is not used to seeing him lying in a hospital bed looking sick. Papaw was always so active. We tried hard to get a good family picture (plus a 27 week picture of me) but it was so sunny and Wade did not want to be still for a picture. We did get a few good one's of him.







No comments:

Post a Comment