Thursday, November 10, 2011

24 weeks!!

How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: 10.5-11.8 in and 12.7-20.8 oz

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: 15lbs- I can tell that I am getting more hungry than I was before! Hopefully since I am over half way this means I will be around the 30lb mark or less.

Movement: She is definitely in the wake/sleep cycle now. I feel her early in the morning, around lunch time, and usually not again until late evening. Josh felt her move for the first time last night. She is kicking so much harder and I am starting to feel some differences in movement. Sometimes its just a little leg or arm and sometimes she is rolling around in there.

Sleep: This has been a little better lately :)

Symptoms: ACID REFLUX- oh how I can't wait to get rid of you! I am having lots of cramping and have cut back on exercise some because last week I was thinking it was some preterm labor :( I have a u/s in a few weeks so hopefully if that looks ok I can get back to exercising more!

What I miss: Being able to breathe. I never had this problem with Wade but I am carrying her SO much higher. It is really bad when I sit or lay down. It doesn't help that I am only 5'1 and have a short torso.

Cravings: None really

What I am looking forward to: 3rd trimester- I am so happy to have made it to the 24 week mark. Now I just want her to stay put and get chubby!!! I would love for her to come early but not before 36 weeks.

I also can't believe that I have around 100 days left in this pregnancy (and that's if I go to the end this time!) Some days it seems to be going so slow and other days it amazes me that in 3 months or less she will be here. In 2.5 weeks I will be starting my 3rd trimester. Since this is going to be our last baby I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment