Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ECU Game

Needless to say things have been a little crazy around here lately. With everything going on with Papaw I haven't had much free time to sit and blog. Selfishly I miss my free time when Wade goes to school but I know I will never look back and regret spending those hours with him on Monday and Wednesday mornings. I will have to do a update in another post! Saturday we managed to get away for some family time. Wade has been asking to go see PeeDee the Pirate and we decided to take him to a game. He did great and he had a blast. We made it until the 3rd quarter but by then he was exhausted. Had it been a lunch time game we would have made it through the entire thing. The game didn't start until 4pm so Wade didn't get a nap at all and by 6pm he was beat. I was so proud of him for making it that long. The game wasn't looking so good so we honestly didn't mind getting out a little early.



It was the perfect weather for a football game. It was cool but was not too cold. I would much rather be wrapped up in a blanket for a football game than sweating in the hot sun (especially being 6 months pregnant!)





We got to see some good friends and Wade had a blast playing with Katelyn. Katelyn is one of Susie's (who I used to coach with) little girls. She was in our wedding and was so sweet to help play with Wade all day. If he ever couldn't see her we would hear him yell... "Katelyn" and start looking for her. Pretty sure he has a big crush on her! We had a great family day and I am so glad we decided to go. Wade can't wait to go back again...we may take him to a basketball game this year too. I love this picture with his sweet hand over his heart for the National Anthem.










No comments:

Post a Comment