Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving-part 2

After spending the day at Papaw's we packed up and headed to Winston to have dinner with Josh's family. I love this time of year and love going to there house Thanksgiving Day night. It is always so fun and relaxing. Josh's mom fixed a great dinner and we all had such a nice time. The kids had a great time playing. Wade and Peyton are just best buddies and always have so much fun together. I have to say I have so much respect for Kendal and Matt because I was tired just watching her three small one's. I honestly forgot how busy that 18mo stage is...not to mention when you have two of them!! The boys are walking everywhere now and are even climbing and I was tired just watching. It is always comical when you get 4 children ages 4 and under in the same room for a meal. I wouldn't want it any other way because I love having the cousin's so close in age (hint hint Ashley!)

Josh and I went shopping Friday morning around 8am. We got a great deal on a new big boy car seat for Wade and lots of diapers for Westin Kate. It was nice for the two of us to just get out alone. We have had a date night in forever and some time alone was nice! I hated that I had to leave Friday afternoon because of work but Josh and Wade stayed and they had a great time.




Wade got to play with Peyton some on Friday and they all went to Josh's Mamaw and Papaw's house Saturday before heading home. I was so proud of Josh because he took our camera and got lots of cute pictures!! Of course Thanksgiving was bittersweet this year but we had a great time and have lots to be thankful for.








You can never get all 4 cousins to look at the same time! I love this sweet picture of the 4 of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment