Wednesday, October 26, 2011

22 weeks

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: around 11 inches and between 12.7-20.8oz

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: So after going to the fair two times last week I have decided to wait and weigh myself next week!! So I am not sure!

Movement: I have been feeling her so much more this past week. Still feeling her down low (which explains the constant need to be in the bathroom!)
Sleep: This has been a little better lately :)

Symptoms: still have lovely acid reflux and the back pain has started this week-I am really showing now so I know this has something to do with this back pain/cramping. A little short of breath at times too!!

What I miss: Not too much, maybe sleeping on my stomach!
Cravings: None really

What I am looking forward to: Getting past the 24 week mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment