Sunday, October 9, 2011

20 weeks (halfway there!!)

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: 6.5 in and 10.2oz

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes- shorts and pants. Wearing some regular tops and some maternity. Still wearing my regular dresses.

Weight Gain: I hit the double digits...10lbs!! I am pretty happy about 10lbs in 20 weeks and hoping to only gain 10-15more! I would love to gain 25-30lbs since I gained around 45ish with Wade.

Movement: Some... I have a anterior placenta which acts as a cushion between her and I so it will take a little longer to really start feeling her move :( I usually feel her a few times a day, and when I feel her it is way down below my belly button.

Sleep: This has not been great lately- starting to get more uncomfortable and my ears still hurt at night!

Symptoms: only mild nausea here and there (so thankful!), ear and throat pain- they want me to follow up wth ENT next week if it is not better after taking Sudafed. Lots of acid reflux too!!!

What I miss: Not too much, maybe sleeping on my stomach! Maybe the occasional glass of wine as well!!

Cravings: None really

What I am looking forward to: Getting to 24 weeks and having at least one more u/s. I found out at my last appointment that because my placenta is anterior it is also a placenta previa. I had one with Wade early on but it had moved by this point. He said we will do a third trimester u/s for sure to check. Hopefully it will move so I don't have to have a C-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment