Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday we took Wade to the pumpkin patch. We had a really good time. They had a corn maze (which he loved!), a hayride and then they had some kids riding toys, a slide, swings, and a few other little things. They even had some donkey's and a pig. Wade really enjoyed the hayride- we didn't do one last year but I am so glad we did one this year. We even picked out two pumpkins to bring home. I look forward to fun stuff like this all year.







 October is by far my favorite month of the year. I love the weather and all the fun Fall activities. It is getting so much fun now that wade really understands things. Seeing the excitement on his little face makes it so much fun. I can't wait for Halloween this year. Halloween is not my favorite Holiday but I do enjoy it more now that he gets to dress up and have fun. We always do a couple of Fall Festivals each year. One is at our church and one is at the church I grew up at and they are both so much fun. This year he will get to wear his costume multiple times because he also has a school party and a school festival as well. Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment