Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random's

I love this age (well most of it!) Wade says the funniest things and Josh and I are constantly laughing or telling each other something that he said. I have been writing a lot of these things down and find little papers all over the house. So finally I am getting them down in the blog. This is one of those post's that you may want to just skip over...it is mostly just for us and our blog book!

Wade so excited to be walking on his tip toes!
  • "I'm sorry for crying mommy"
  • "ECU = Go Pirates"
  • Thanks for putting medicine on my foot, it feels better!"
  • "guys guys...no talking"
  • "where are you?"
  • "what do you got?"
  • "lets get back to work mommy"
  • "my mommy pops me with a brown spoon"
  • "you listen to me" (he said this while grabbing my face one day- pretty sure I have said this before!"
  • "their regular house?" (he says this sometimes when we tell him we are going to mom and dad's house, he calls their houses...regular house and lake house)
  • "trust me on this one!" (this was my favorite...he said this when he was talking about Josh telling him something)
  • "exactly, you got it" (talking about stopping at the red light)
  • "that's like a meatball" (TMI-talking about a boogie on his finger!)
  • "God loves me so I can do anything at church"
  • "hello boobie" (to the nice little girl at school he was meeting)
  • "that girl had a pop tart with sprinkles on it"
  • "you have to take care of me, I have a boo boo on my foot" (one day when I wasn't paying attention to him!)
  • "ECU pirates are not pink they are purple" (talking about my sweatshirt)
  • "baby Westin would like that" (talking about a barbie commercial)
  • "thats what I was talking about"
  • "I want a piece of bite of it!" (he always says this when he wants something sweet!!)
  • "is that a diving board?" (bless him, he said this when Josh got the ironing board out...Josh told him its ok I know you have never seen your mom use it!!)
  • "have a good day"
  • "maybe we can go get some food tonight?"
  • "your the bug man" (I love when he says this...its when I wear a gray tshirt from our church, I guess I look like our bug man!)







The other day we took him to Evelyn's soccer game and he was so cute. He would yell "go Evelyn." Well at the end of the game he says "tell you something Evelyn, good job!" Well she didn't say anything when he said this so Wade says "say thank you!!" We all laughed so hard.

Josh and went on a date night this weekend. When we dropped him off at mom's he was so excited and when we told him bye he said the sweetest thing. All we said was "bye Wade" and he says "Love you guys!" It was so sweet it almost made me cry. We didn't tell him we loved him he just said it himself. I wish I could have that sweet voice on video saying it.

The other day we were running late on the way to school and I drove through a red light and said "crap." Wade says, "whats wrong mommy?" I told him what I did and my 2.5 year old says, "green means go, yellow means slow down, and red means stop mommy!" I told him I was sorry and I would always try to stop at red lights. He is so going to be on safety patrol one day (if they still have that at school!)

Wade was crying tonight at bedtime and I asked why he was crying? He says, "my tummy hurts" and I said why does your tummy hurt? He then says, "because I'm sick" so I said, why are you sick? He says "because I want you :)" He was so trying to get me to stay in his room!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these posts, Shannon! Wade is adorable and I believe he will be a great big brother to Westin!

    ReplyDelete