Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Beach Trip

Since I was so sick this summer we didn't get to the beach as much as we wanted. We were so excited to get back to the beach last weekend. The weather was so nice. Friday was the only day it was warm enough to swim so I am so glad Wade and I went early with my mom, dad and sister. My parents had not been in 2 years so they were so excited to go. The 5 of us piled in one car and got there by 1230p Friday. Josh and Zach had to work so they came later Friday night. We stayed on the beach from 1-4pm then I brought Wade in for a short nap so he could make it through dinner. We went to Barefoot Friday night and had so much fun walking around. Can I tell you how much I love Fall weather.

Saturday the girls went shopping and Josh and Zach took Wade to play putt putt for the first time. To say he had a blast is a understatement. That is all he talked about. They bought a day pass and we went back that night so we could see him play too. He is actually really good and even got a hole in one! He kept saying "I am the winner!" I was so excited to get some Christmas shopping done early. We were so sad that Nana and Poppy were not able to come down this weekend. Wade kept asking for them every time we would come back to their condo. Sunday we relaxed and spent some time on the beach that afternoon before heading home. It was a great weekend and I am so glad we went. I think October is my favorite month at the beach. I am going to do a separate post of just pictures because there are so many. I am hoping we will get back to the beach one more time before Westin Kate gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment