Tuesday, January 31, 2012

36 weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Size of baby: I love that this is what size she is supposed to be- 4.2-5.8 pounds and 17.2-18.7 inches. However we have a big girl...she measured 7lbs 10oz yesterday!!

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: 30lbs

Movement: This has slowed down for sure the past couple of weeks. I still feel her at night mostly but I think she has run out of room!!

Sleep: Its funny because 2 weeks ago I was not sleeping well but lately I have been sleeping pretty good. I usually get a 4-6 hour stretch without waking up. I am so thankful for this.

Symptoms: ACID REFLUX- still; just feeling uncomfortable most of the time-lots of stretching and pressure

What I miss: not having a huge stomach.

Cravings: I have wanted sweets a little more than normal- enjoying them the last few weeks because after she comes I won't be eating much sugar!!

What I am looking forward to: Having a baby!!!!

Yesterday I was 2cm and 50% effaced. Not much progress but I guess its a little something. I still have a lot of fluid, I am on the very high end of normal. So needless to say with a baby that weighs almost 8 lbs already and a lot of fluid...I am uncomfortable. I feel like I can't get any bigger. I actually had not gained any weight since last week so WK must be getting it all.  I am going weekly now and I go back next Monday for my 37 week appt- they will check me again.  If I am still pregnant at 38 weeks I will have one more u/s for size. Depending on what the u/s shows we will either schedule an induction or a C/S for 39 weeks. At this point I won't go past 39 weeks. I actually can't imagine still being pregnant in 2.5 weeks but we will see. I have been doing lots of walking and will keep that up all weekend and hope that she will come on her own soon. I am not thrilled about the idea of a c/s but I also do not want to labor all day and then have to have a c/s because she is too big to come out. I also don't want to risk anything happening to her so we will just have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment