Friday, January 13, 2012

Westin Kate's shower

Last night my sister and my good friend Courtney gave Westin Kate a wonderful shower. We had it at La Cocina a great little Mexican restaurant in Apex. They have a back room that they reserved and it was just perfect. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family who already love our little girl so much. It was such a fun shower/girls night and WK got so many great gifts. We are so thankful for everything everyone did. Thanks again to everyone who came, we appreciate it!







Her sweet monogram!!


My mom and her sweet friends!

 These girls are just wonderful; they are all so special to us!! It is so nice to have such
great girlfriends and I love that most of us have kids close in age. Two of these sweet girls just found out they are pregnant a few weeks ago and we are all so excited. WK and their babies will be around 5 months apart.



 I owe her a shower or two in the future!!

Wade was actually really excited about everything WK got. She got lots of diapers and we started stacking boxes on the attic steps so her closet wouldn't be so cluttered. Well my sweet boy wanted to help so bad so he was carrying stuff upstairs for us. I wasn't around but mom saw him fall and I heard it. It scared me to death. Somehow he missed a step coming down from the attic stairs (which are just wood) and he tumbled down a few steps. He hit his face and got a nice big scratch under his chin. He is sick too and it has just not been a great day for him. He was pitiful and I hate seeing him hurt. I NEVER give him medication but today he has gotten his inhaler, motrin and some benadryl. Needless to say he is napping well now. I wanted to get some motrin in him because I know he is going to have a headache. His nose is just pouring and he is coughing so much from all the drainage so I am hoping the benadryl will dry him up some and help him rest. I hate that he is sick but I hope we get all the germs away over the next few weeks before we have a little one around!! He has not even had a cold since early last summer so we have been so blessed he has stayed so healthy. We are also thankful that he didn't get hurt any worse when he fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment