Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update...

I am pretty certain that all my pain was coming from a pulled muscle. I feel like a new person today. I can sit up and roll over without feeling like my stomach is being pulled apart. It is so much better and thankfully it only took about 5 days to feel better. They told me it could take anywhere from 7-10 days to get better.  I am so glad it didn't take that long.

Of course it has been one thing after the other around here so...today I woke up with Wade's cold. Wade was sick over the weekend and he has so graciously passed it to me. Its not a horrible cold but I think being almost 9 months pregnant makes it so much worse. However I will gladly take this cold over the pain I was having the past few days. We have been so healthy around here lately so I can't complain about a little cold at all. Wade still can't get over his cough but because of his asthma he keeps a cough for a week or two after his cold goes away.

I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I am hoping they will check me and possibly do another u/s soon. I can't wait to see how big she is measuring now. I have been having some contractions off and on but nothing regular. I want all these germs out of our house and then we will be all ready for WK to get here. I really want her to stay put for another week and a half and then she is welcome any time!! Hopefully we will get a date for an induction tomorrow...keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Happy Happy Birthday to my mom today. She doesn't read this blog but I still wanted to wish her a great Birthday. We cooked out last night and then we all went out to eat with my aunt and cousins tonight. Thanks for all you do for us...we appreciate it!!

I have been horrible about picture taking this week but I am going to make sure I take a few pictures of my sweet boy this weekend. We are having a low key weekend at home and I am off all weekend and could not be happier. Josh is having a boys night Saturday night (they are going to the Duke game) so Wade and I are going to find something fun to do. Josh has been so helpful around here and he deserves a fun night off with the guys. He has taken such great care of Wade and myself and even let me sneak out of the house for a few girls nights too. I know they will have a great time at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment