Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day-part 2

We headed to Winston around nap time on Christmas Day but we had one little boy who was way too excited to sleep in the car. He was so happy to go to Nana and Poppy's house. We all had a great Christmas Day dinner together and then everyone opened presents. All the kids were so tired but they had so much fun. We didn't buy presents for Josh's brother and Kendal this year. Instead we all went out to a nice lunch (without the kids!) the day after Christmas. It was so fun getting to do that.

We stayed in Winston for 2 nights and had a great time. Wade got lots of attention and Josh and I got to get out and shop some!! Wade did not want to come home this year. We came home on Tuesday so Josh could have a few days at home before going back to work. We worked hard Tuesday night and got everything put away and cleaned up. I love Christmas decorations but I was so happy to get them back in the attic this year. We are so thankful for all the wonderful gifts. I am also so thankful that no one has been sick. It was so nice that everyone was healthy for the Holidays.





 
I wish I would have taken more pictures in Winston. Of course every time I would get my camera out one of these little one's would run away. I just love these of the 4 cousins. The boys are getting so big it is hard to see Wade and Peyton. They all had so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment