Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Recap

Its hard to believe that it is already 2012. It makes me excited because next month we get to meet our sweet baby. For the most part we had a great year in 2011. I am so excited about 2012 and hope it is even a better year than 2011. I wanted to do a little recap of our year for our blog book.

  • Early spring 2011 we bought our new house and we just love it here
  • Wade turned 2 in April
  • Josh and I went to Jamaica for vacation in May
  • Started trying for baby number two after our trip and found out we were pregnant in June
  • Josh got promoted to President of his company
  • I started working from home
  • Found out in September were were having a girl!
  • Wade started his first year of preschool in September
  • Josh turned 30 in October and we rented a mountain cabin with great friends
  • Papaw got diagnosed with cancer in November and passed away in December
I am sure I am forgetting some things but overall we were so blessed this year. I wish that I didn't have to add the last one about Papaw. We still miss him so much. Here are some pictures from this past week. We have been so spoiled having Josh home all week and we are going to miss him terribly tomorrow. Wade starts school Wednesday and he is excited to go back and see his teachers and friends. The other night Josh was outside cleaning up the leaves in the back yard and he called me out to come see Wade. Wade always wants to help daddy and he was so excited to use the blower for the first time!!





This has been a week of Daddy and Wade time. Wads has been SO happy that Josh has been home all week. Here they are having a "party" in the garage. Wade LOVED this and would cry at night when they had to come in!!


Wade and Josh "doing" Wade's first puzzle

This is where I found Wade last night after his bath. He is still not happy about having a new sister. He still wants her to live in Greenville and he said he will "push her down." Oh we are going to have our hands full unless he just loves her when he sees her. I am really hoping for a change of heart about his new sister.


Here is our girls "New Year's" picture. I was horrible about taking pictures last night. Hopefully our friends got a few good one's too. We had such a fun time celebrating with our great friends. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment