Friday, January 20, 2012

Picture Post

I have not been doing well with taking pictures lately. I wanted to post a few that I have taken over the past few weeks/months. Some of these are old but they are from my phone and I always forget to add them. They are pretty blurry but I guess that the best my poor phone can do!!

These are two old pictures but I wanted to make sure I added them for my blog book. This picture was taken in early December just a few days after Papaw died. We took Wade to Papaw's barber shop to get his hair cut. Mr. Wren has been cutting Papaw's hair for 30 years and it was so special to take Wade. It was pitiful because Mr. Wren was trying hard to keep it together. His poor hands were shaking and his eyes had tears in them. We were all doing well to get through that hair cut!


This picture was taken on Christmas Eve at the Christmas Eve service at church. Of course I had to take a picture of Wade's first time in big boy church. He did so good and we were so proud of him.


This was another December picture. I had a doctors appointment and Ashley was watching Wade for me. Of course he was fighting his nap for her so she let him watch tv in this chair. This is how I found him and Charlie when I got home. 


Here are Wade and a few of his playgroup friends. We are missing about half of our playgroup in this picture. We have playgroup once a week on Thursday's and it is so much fun. The kids have a great time but I think the mommy's have just as much fun getting out and catching up. I am so thankful that I have these girlfriends and that we are all going through this stage of life together.


Finally a recent picture... I took this one yesterday. When I was at my doctors appointment Josh met me and took Wade across the street to this cute park. It is a big spider type thing that you climb on and Wade had a blast. I love living in this area because there are so many great places like this for kids to play. He is so excited to go back again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment