Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Birthday Party

Tonight we went out to eat with my family for my birthday. Tomorrow night we are going out with our friends and Sunday is the Superbowl so it worked well to go out to dinner tonight. We had a good time (well as much fun as you can have being 9mo pregnant!!)  We went to a wings place in Apex and it is always so good. They were so busy so it took a little while but Wade did really well! He had lots of people to help entertain him while we waited. We went with my parents, Ashley/Zach, and my aunt and uncle.

Its funny because 30 used to sound so old (when we were in college) but honestly I don't feel any older. Some days I feel like I should still be 21. Its amazing how fast time goes by. Tomorrow I will be 30 years old and 37 weeks pregnant. So...anytime after tomorrow WK is welcome to join our family. I don't want her to come tomorrow but I wouldn't mind at all going into labor tomorrow night. I just want her to have her own birthday so its not something she has to share with me!! I know labor could happen any time but I just don't feel like anything is going to happen quite yet. I would love for her to surprise us and make her appearance soon.

After dinner tonight we went back to mom and dad's for cookie cake. Wade was so excited and he was so sweet and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. I wish I would have had it on video. Maybe he will do it again tomorrow. Here are some pictures from our little family party. My sweet husband once again surprised me with a present tonight. I have a manicure and a facial tomorrow and I thought that was my present. Before bed he sent Wade in with a little box. It was a beautiful David Yurman bracelet that matches my ring and necklace. Josh always picks out the best presents-he has great taste!! We have a busy day tomorrow and I am so excited that tomorrow is a Saturday and we can spend the day together. We are dropping Wade off tomorrow night with my parents and he is spending the night with them. He is SO excited (he hasn't spent the night in a long time) and he says they are going to "go camping" and have "movie night." Hoping that this is our last weekend as a family of three.







1 comment: