Thursday, February 16, 2012

A few more pictures







I had to add this one of my sweet boy getting his Valentines ready for his party. I was so sad that he had to miss his school party because he was sick. He was so excited about his Valentines.

He has said the funniest things lately. Yesterday in the car he says, "My sister is not sour anymore" I said "What does that mean?" He said "she is not red anymore, now she is the color of a hot dog!" I guess because the redness and jaundice have gone away now she is brown like a hot dog!!

I still need to post about Valentines Day but we had family movie night because Wade got a new movie. Well while we were watching it he says "Daddy give WK to mommy to hold" then he says "See (as he shows us his hands) my hands are empty, you need your hands empty like mine!" I think he is a little jealous when daddy holds her.

Josh travels over night for work twice a year. Of course this month would have to be one of those times he has to travel. He leaves next Tuesday for 5 days and I am so sad. Mom has not taken any time off yet to help us because she was waiting so she could take next week off. I am so glad to have her stay with us but we will miss Josh for sure. Wade is going to be so sad that daddy will be gone for a few days. I am so thankful that we were all sick last week because there is not way I could have done it without Josh. I am hoping next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment