Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday!!

We had a great day at home yesterday. We didn't make it to church because Wade was so tired from not sleeping well and I was too. So we stayed in our PJ's and just relaxed at home. Josh's parents came to see us and we had a great visit. Wade was SO excited that Nana and Poppy were coming. We all met in downtown Apex and had lunch and then went back to our house to play. We had such a great visit and we were so glad they were able to come. Josh's mom brought the best cupcakes and she gave me the cutest pair of flats for my birthday. Can't wait to wear them when my feet stop swelling!! I don't have too much swelling but I do have a little more than I did with Wade. My hands are pretty puffy and my feet look a little puffy too. I am shocked that my face isn't swelling yet!

Nana and Poppy played until nap time and then we all took a nap. I was actually able to fall asleep for a hour and the boys slept almost 3 hours. Everyone was so worn out from the night before. I had to wake Wade up to take him to my parents house. They were so nice and offered to take him to my Aunts Superbowl party so we could go to ours kid free. Wade was excited because it was in her back garage (day care) where all the toys are. We went to our good friends Jenna and Jared's house and had a great time. There was so much food and I ate WAY too much. The guys were really into the Superbowl and the girls mostly chatted and watched the half time show. I am so thankful for our friends...we always have the best time with them.

I felt a little nauseated and a little crampy while we were there but nothing out of the ordinary. The funniest thing happened though. I wore my cute clogs over to their house and they fit fine. I guess because I sat for 2 hours my feet decided to swell. Well we were leaving to go get Wade and I went to find my shoes and they would not fit. It was crazy I could not slide them on my feet. I somehow squeezed my toes in enough to get to the car and then took them off. We all got a good laugh out of it!! I got home and got ready for bed so I could put my puffy feet up!! Its crazy that the Superbowl party may have been our last "outing" before Westin Kate gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment