Monday, February 6, 2012

3-0 and 37 weeks!!

Saturday the 4th I turned the big 3-0 and also made it to full term!! Thirty sounds older to me but I honestly don't feel any older.  Josh, Wade and I went to Panera for breakfast and then I had a little "me" time. I went and got my nails done, had a wonderful facial and spent a little time at Home Goods/TJ Max. The facial was my favorite by far. Josh and Wade had some fun "boy" time too. We all had lunch together and then it was nap time. Oh I almost forgot that my sweet husband got me the prettiest David Yurman bracelet that matches my necklace and ring. He promises that it was from Wade!!

Wade had a birthday party at the Fire Station for his buddy Colton after his nap and he had a great time. It was a really cute party. We dropped him off at my parents after that so we could go out to eat with our friends. We all met at Anna's pizza and had a great dinner. I had not been feeling very well most of the day so it was nice to just sit and relax. I was nauseated and even got sick after breakfast and had a few cramps here and there too. I just thought Westin Kate might make her appearance on my birthday but no such luck!!

Wade was supposed to spend the night with Mimi and Pops but we got a phone call at 1am because he was crying saying his ear hurt. He has never cried to come home to be with Josh and I so I knew he must have felt bad. Mom brought him home and he cried a little bit about his ear but slept all night. I had to stop his abx early because he had been breaking out in hives so I am hoping his ear infection does not come back. I am hoping that this is my last pregnancy post!!


How Far Along: 37 weeks


Size of baby:  Size of a Watermelon!! 18.9-20.9 inches, and  6.2-9.2lbs. I am really hoping she is closer to the 6.2lbs but it looks like she is going to be close to 8lbs at this point!!

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: around 30lbs...I was at 30lbs last week and I go back to the doctor Monday. I don't ever weigh at home!!

Movement: This has slowed down for sure the past couple of weeks. I still feel her at night mostly but I think she has run out of room!!

Sleep: Not so great again...I usually get a 3-4 hour stretch but that is usually it.

Symptoms: acid reflux STILL, started getting nauseated again and I actually vomited Saturday and Sunday after breakfast-this makes me think labor is getting closer!! Crampy off and on and lots of back pain still, feeling more pressure than normal too.

What I miss: not having a huge stomach and sleeping in a comfortable position.

Cravings: Not too many this week but I have eaten my fair share of birthday goodies so I may actually be closer to the 32lbs mark!!

What I am looking forward to: Having a baby!!!!


I did take some pictures of our birthday dinner and will try to post those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment