Thursday, January 27, 2011

Randomness!

I am not sure if that is a word but that's what this post is about...random things. Today started off a little rough for us. I was walking out the door to go to playgroup and my mom called me asking me to head up to the hospital. My grandad had to go back in this morning. His hands were numb and his stomach was hurting. It is a miracle he is alive because when they got there his heart rate was between 27-35 beats per minute. A normal HR is anywhere from 60-90. He usually runs low due to his beta blocker and stays in the mid 60's but 27 was way too low. Mom freaked out a little when they threw him on the bed and started putting the defibrillator pads on him so she called me crying. We found out his potassium was out of whack causing his heart to do this. He is still not in a normal sinus rhythm but he is stable tonight in the 50's. Please keep him in your prayers. My mom too she is really worn out from taking care of him and being back to work at the office.

I am obsessed with pictures and keeping them organized, it is quite a problem for me. Anyways tonight I finished Wade's last shutterfly book and I am all caught up!!! This makes me so happy. I now have one from his birth, first Halloween, first Christmas, first Birthday, this past Halloween and Christmas. I have also got my second blog book all ready to print but I am just waiting for a coupon to come out!! I love my little shutterfly books because they have pretty much all been free except for shipping. I always wait for them to send out their great coupons. However after seeing one of my good friends 12X12 shutterfly book I am done making a little one's. I am going to copy her idea of doing a yearly 12 X 12 book. I am just going to put a couple of my favorite pictures from each month in it. I just started mine for 2011 and did two pages for January and can't wait to put some Valentines Day pictures in it for next month. I also print a lot of pictures but I just keep those in photo books since I have my picture books that we keep out. Wolf camera runs a special on T/W each week and you can print pictures for 7 cents a picture. This is such a great deal!!

Tonight as I was finishing up Wade's fall book from 2010 I got so sad. It was only 3 months ago but he looked like a little baby. It amazes me how much he has changed from 18 months until now. It just made me realize how fast he is growing up. Next month I have to order all his stuff for his 2nd birthday. That just seems unreal. I have been horrible about taking pictures this week but hope to get a few cute one's this weekend!!

We are officially house hunting again :( We are a little sad but its ok. We talked to the owner and it looks like he is giving us our money back without any arguing. That was our prayer...if it wasn't meant to be we would get our money back and go from there. Actually the more we talked about it the past few days we just can't imagine putting all this money into our "dream" house when we are in the toddler stage and planning to have another little one. Wade is great but he is messy and bangs up the walls and even today I noticed a picture he drew for me on our wall with a blue crayon!! So we are planning to find something nice that we love and stay there for a few years and then once our kids are older (and not coloring or running their push toys into the walls)we can build our dream house!!

On a good note our marriage bible study was GREAT. I feel like we are going to learn so much from the great leaders and also the people in our group. We were shocked when we started talking with everyone and started hearing stories. Even in the church you would have been amazed at the people who came from alcoholic or abusive families, the couples who were ready to give up on marriage, and the ones who mentioned if something doesn't change this is it for them. Josh and I felt so blessed when we left and so thankful for the families we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment