Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She had to work so we really didn't get to see her until after work but Wade wanted to take a balloon to her work. He took her a Mickey Mouse one that said "Happy Birthday." He was so cute when he walked up to her to give it to her he said "Happy Birfday Mimi!" We could only stay a minute or two because they were busy but I think she liked it.

Ashley came in town and we had a lot of fun hanging out and going to the gym and lunch yesterday. We headed over to my Papaw's house for my mom's little family party. I think she had a great time. My Aunt made a ton of homemade vegetable soup and some grilled cheese sandwiches. It was the perfect dinner for such a cold night. Here are a few pictures from the party. Of course I forgot to get one with Wade and my mom :(







Happy Birthday Mom...thank you for all that you do to help us out. We appreciate it so much and hope that you had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment