Monday, January 10, 2011

Just like Daddy

So I pretty much look just like my Daddy (except maybe for my eyes...they are more like mommy's)



On weekends you can find me relaxing around the house with a drink in my hand just like daddy (except I prefer organic milk in a sippy and daddy likes his drink in a can!)



Around lunch time we finally get dressed...sometimes I wonder why daddy doesn't need mommy's help getting dressed like I do because mommy will often ask him if he  "is really wearing that?" Then its back to our recliner's (daddy taught me to put my arm up like this)


He said something about the "chicks really digging this pose?" 



We always make time to play with toys!! I found these really cool glasses so I can be just like my daddy now. Mom said something about them belonging to Mr. Potato head...not sure if she was talking about mine or daddy's? Daddy says all the girls love a smart man and these are really doing it for me. 



Here I am driving my train super fast...Mommy told daddy he would be able to drive better if he wore his glasses so I am going to wear mine while driving so I can be just like him!!


I love my daddy so much and want to be just like him one day!! Daddy says he may even try to borrow my glasses because they look so good on me. I told him "its hard looking this good!!" (but he can try if he wants!)

1 comment: