Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I forgot!!

I knew I would forget something on Wade's 21 month post. When Josh got home he quickly reminded me that wade says "how bout" all the time. He will say "how bout this one" or "how bout raiolli" (ravioli). He also says "ok" all the time too.

Thanks for the prayers my grandad came home today!! Ashley was so sweet and came home and spent the entire day with him until they discharge him since mom and my aunt had to work. I met them at his house and we got him all settled and went and got his medicine for him. We are a little worried because he lives alone and is not walking well but we are all pretty close by if he needs anything.

Tonight Josh and I went to the gym and Ashley wanted to keep wade. We told him we were going to take him to Pops house for Ashley to babysit him. He was so funny and said "mommy daddy date?" We both laughed and said yes we were going on a date to the gym. When we were leaving they were watching tv and wade yelled out "he naaked." (naked) I ran back down to see what they were watching and it was just a guy with his shirt off. Oh how he cracks us up these days.

I feel like I have had lots of prayer request lately. One of our secretary's from 1 west (the floor I worked on in Greenville) that I loved dearly past away yesterday. She was young in her 30's and has two children who were there with her when she collapsed and watched her boyfriend and neighbor doing CPR until EMS got there. They got her to the hospital and intubated her but pulled her off life support yesterday because she had no brain activity from the lack of oxygen when she was down. I loved working with her and she will be missed dearly on 1 west. I just hate so much that her children will always remember seeing their mom like that. It really makes me appreciate every minute I have with my family because you just never know when it is going to be your time to go.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That's horrible! Do they know what was the cause of the collapse?

    ReplyDelete