Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend trip!

It feels like I just blogged about my mom's bday and now it has been a week! I am not sure where the time goes? Last week I was really busy pretending to be a single mom...Josh left Thursday morning for his mid-year meeting in Charlotte and came back Saturday night. I have to say I am so glad he only travels once a year. I couldn't imagine him being gone all the time. Friday at nap time mom, wade and I headed to Thomasville to go stay with Ashley & Zach for the night. We went by my grandparents house and spent some time with them. Wade LOVES them...it is so funny because he doesn't see them much but when he does he is so excited. He wanted "mema" to do everything with him. (not mommy or mimi) After hanging out with them we took wade to Greensboro to the Children's museum. It was pretty neat but I probably would not go there again. I really like Marbles better and it is surprisingly cheaper too! Wade had a good time playing in all the exhibits. We met Zach for dinner and then his parents came by to see Wade before he went to bed. He was wide open and showing off the entire time!! Bedtime was a nightmare because he was so excited to be at Ashley's house. He got in bed at 9pm and talked until 10pm!! Luckily he slept in until almost 9am after staying up so late. Saturday we all went to breakfast and then just hung out until lunch time. We took my grandma to get some lunch since she doesn't get out of the house much. It was a quick trip but we had a good time.

Wade and "Uncle Donnie" putting together Wade's new inchworm riding toy that they got Wade for Christmas. We didn't get to see them since it snowed on Christmas this year! 



We got home Saturday afternoon and Josh got home that evening. I went out for a girls night with some of the girls I cheered with. We had not all gotten together in almost a year and it was time for sure. I just love these girls!! Wade started getting a cold on Saturday and we did not get to go to church. I hated to miss but we could not take him to the nursery coughing like he was. He didn't have a bad cold but with his Asthma he coughed pretty much all day Sunday. I just felt so bad for him. Yesterday he coughed quite a bit and it seems like the inhalers are FINALLY working today.







No comments:

Post a Comment