Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF

It is pretty sad how excited I get on Friday's. I guess it is because I know Josh will be home all weekend. Wade has so much energy these days and it is so nice to have help on the weekends. So needless to say I am thankful for the weekends. We don't have anything planned this weekend and that makes me even more happy. I love lazy weekends at home. Here are a few random pictures from our week. Josh and Wade built a huge "house" one night in the playroom. Wade was so excited about his house.


I love this one...Wade was thinking hard about how he could stay up late with mommy and daddy. This was the day he took a 4 hour nap and I had to literally drag him out of bed at 520p. So you can imagine that he was not in bed at his 830p bedtime. We finally got him down close to 945p. I just can't imagine letting him stay up this late normally. I really appreciate his early bedtime and that Josh and I have a couple of hours together before bed. I just knew he was going to get sick since he slept so long but luckily he did not!


We really did not use the pool but once or twice in July. It has just been so hot. We went a lot in June and now we have started going at night after Josh gets home and it is the perfect time for us to go. It is not hot and I don't have to worry about sunscreen! We are hoping to use the pool a lot more in August.


This was Wade after his haircut yesterday. He said the funniest thing while we were there. The girl doing it must have asked me if I thought she took enough off because a few minutes later Wade says "I think that's enough now!" I couldn't believe he told her this. He said it twice and I was a little embarrassed. I guess he knew when it was short enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment