Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally...

Wade (and Josh and I) have been waiting to share this with you...





Wade is going to be a big brother!!!! ( I could not get him to sit still or smile. He has only worn his shirt one time and these were the best two pictures I could get. I am going to try again tomorrow!)




I know some of you already know this but just in case you didn't...we are pregnant!! We knew we wanted to wait until after our trip to Jamaica to start trying again. I have always wanted our kids around 3 years apart so we knew we better get trying. Plus we are all settled in our new house! (another reason we waited a little bit!!) Well we were pleasantly surprised that we got pregnant in June; our first month officially trying! We have been so blessed to have to gotten pregnant so easily both times. I am so thankful for this.

I didn't even have to take a test because I just knew I was. I was SOOO tired and I was actually getting in our bed and sleeping that entire week while Wade napped. The other reason I "knew" was because I was so irritable and I could tell I was not as patient as I normally was with Wade. Poor guy... one day he even said "You still mean mommy?" I kept trying to "talk" myself out of it and blame something else just in case I wasn't. I really didn't think it would happen again on the first try.

Well Josh got a great surprise on Father's Day Weekend (even though he was telling me I was the entire time.) I found out on Saturday, June 18th (three days before I even missed my period!) I took three tests and they were all positive!!! One had a really faint line so I bought two more. Before I took the test on Saturday I woke up nauseated and that's when I really knew for sure. I had taken a test 2 days earlier and it was negative but I figured it was just too early!

Saturday morning I took Wade out of the house so Josh could have some time alone and we went to Kohl's and got him a "Big Brother" shirt. When Josh got home from his facial (spoiled I know) Wade had his shirt on and I had the video camera going. Josh was SO EXCITED! We didn't tell Wade so he just thought we were giving daddy a Father's Day surprise. He kept saying "Surprise" and "Happy Father's Day." We can't wait to add to the Foltz family again!!! I am due on February 26th 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment