Thursday, August 4, 2011

Emerald Point

My mom was off on Tuesday and had this great idea that we should take Wade to Emerald Point. I have been wanting to take him but I was not brave enough to do it by myself. Josh and I wanted to take him but we knew that it would be way too busy on the weekends right now. So...when mom mentioned it we decided to take him. Well he LOVED it. He loved all the slides, the kiddie pools and really loved the big wave pool. We met Kelly (one of my very best friends) and her boys there. They live about 20 min away and we do not get to see them as much as I would like. We packed our lunch and spent the day there. It was the first day ever that Wade has skipped his nap (don't judge nap time is really important in our house!!) He did great, he only had a few moments of whinny behavior but by about 2pm he was over being really tired and he made it until 4pm. He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot. We even went to see Ashley at work and we carried him through the hospital and he stayed asleep the entire time we were there. He was worn out. I can't wait to go back with Josh. I took lots of pictures but here are some of my favorites.









No comments:

Post a Comment