Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random's

Here are some random pictures from last week/weekend. I just love this one of Wade eating his watermelon on the porch. I am so ready for Fall but this is one reminds me so much of our fun Summer.



Speaking of Summertime...this is the best way to get clean after eating Watermelon!


Josh took Wade on Saturday night to his first real baseball game. Our sweet friends, the Kent's, invited us to go with them to a Muscat's game. They had these great box seats and the boys had so much fun. I wish I could have gone but I had to work :(  The Nicholson's went to with their boys. I heard that all the boys and sweet Hailey had a blast. They enjoyed the game, good food and I think the highlight for Wade was meeting Muddy the Mudcat and Scooby- Doo. He even asked if he could go back!! Here are a few pictures from the game.








On Sunday the Nicholson's came back to Raleigh so we could all get lunch. I am so glad they did since I didn't get to see them on Saturday. We met at Crabtree and took the boys to the Kanki. This was Wade's first time and I think he enjoyed it. He loved seeing them light the grill on fire! He asked our guy to "do it again!" He actually ate pretty well too. He ate an entire bowl of the white sauce with a little rice and shrimp mixed in. I am amazed he didn't get sick. Thank goodness I had my saltines with me because he like dipping them in the sauce better than anything. We are so glad we got to see our sweet friends and their boys. The boys were all so good! However... we already have plans for the Nicholson's, Kent's and us to meet in September for a adults only night out. We are really excited about this too. I feel like we can actually sit and talk without the sweet little one's around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment