Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crazy Weekend

We had a busy busy weekend. It was fun but we had a lot going on. Mom and Dad helped us and took Wade on Friday night to the lake. He was SO excited and kept telling us "bye." I was sad to see him leave but knew I was heading that way Sunday. Friday night I didn't have anything to do and it was great. I got a movie and some pizza and relaxed!

Josh and I had a bachelor/bachelorette weekend for our friends Dale and Lauren who are getting married soon. The guys got together Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the girls decided to do ours Saturday afternoon/night. We both had so much fun and were worn out after the weekend. We enjoyed sleeping in on Sunday and realized we are getting too old to stay up so late! We are used to being in bed at 10p!! I headed to the lake Sunday around lunch time so I could see my sweet boy.

Sunday  my mom, grandma and I went to my cousin's baby shower in Thomasville.After the shower we went out to eat with Ashley and Zach. It was so nice because they had a separate room with a TV playing Nick Jr!!!!! We actually all got to sit and talk while he watched TV. It was so nice for all of us. I wish more restaurants had rooms like this for kids/families.

As soon as we left dinner I started feeling bad and got sick once we got back. Ugh...I am so ready to start feeling better. I was thinking I was getting better but Sunday and Monday were rough. Mom, Wade and I stayed at the lake on Sunday night. I felt bad all day Monday. It was so nice at the lake (much cooler) so we played outside some but mostly I stayed on the couch. Thankfully my mom was able to help with Wade. One day I will feel like a "normal person" again.

And just so I don't forget...I thought I was loosing my mind today. Wade was asleep for his nap and I was watching TV in our room. All of a sudden the bed was vibrating/shaking. At first I thought Charlie (all 8lbs that he is) was under the bed making it move. I stood up and the floors were shaking. I was thinking either I am about to pass out, or someone was breaking into the house, or we were having a earthquake. Then I thought I was loosing it because NC does not have earthquakes. I called Josh almost freaking out that something was wrong with me and he said something like "did you feel that?" I still can't believe that happened. I was thankful no one was hurt and thankful I wasn't loosing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment