Monday, August 29, 2011

Picture Updates

I finally uploaded a picture to my 12 week post. It is so funny to me when I look at it because I know how little our sweet baby is and I know that he/she is so low in my pelvis but I am showing really high this time. I can't remember exactly how I carried Wade but I do not think I carried him so high. I will have to go back and look at pictures!  Here are a few random pictures from the last two weeks.



Wade thought he was something special when he got to ride in my car without his car seat. He loved putting the seat belt on. He has never been one to cry about riding in the car seat (so thankful for that) but he loved riding like a big boy...even if it was only to the house next door !

Wade with my uncle's old car

We went out to eat last week with friends and Wade played this game after dinner. He won three prizes and even gave one to baby Luke!

Josh taught Wade this "pose" and of course everyone laughed so he kept doing it!!


And just because I love those cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment