Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bowling

Saturday we decided to take Wade bowling for the first time. Ashley and Zach were in town and we also met Wade's little friend Chase and his family there. At first Wade loved it and was so happy. However that was short lived. After about 30 min he found the game room and that was it. He was much more happy running around and playing in there. Needless to say we only bowled one game. I think we will try it again for sure but probably when he is a little bit older.

We went to Ashworths for lunch. If you are ever in downtown Cary you must go there to eat. It has been there forever. Ashworths is a drug store that has a little restaurant in it.  It really makes you feel like you have gone back in time when you walk in. They have the best hot dogs, old fashioned milk shakes, orangeades and lemonade. I forgot to take my camera in....Josh was so happy I left it in the car! Here are a few pictures of Wade bowling. I thought he looked so cute with his little bowling shoes on.








Wade had so much fun "playing" the dance game

I am not sure how he got all these tickets but I am guessing Daddy and Mimi had something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment