Saturday, August 20, 2011

12 Weeks (almost a week late!)

Pregnancy Highlights:





How Far Along: 12 Weeks- I am carrying this baby SO much higher than I did with Wade!!

Size of baby: 2.1in, .49oz

Gender: not sure yet...we find out in a few weeks! Most people are guessing a girl; but Josh and I feel like it is a boy.

Maternity Clothes: Yes- shorts and pants. Wearing some regular tops and some maternity.

Weight Gain: According to my scale I haven't gained. According to the doctors scale, 1 lb!!

Movement: I know its early but I am pretty sure I have felt movement once or twice

Sleep: This is a hit or a miss. Some nights I sleep horribly and some nights I sleep great. I am always awake by 645am for some strange reason??

Symptoms: Headaches (daily), nausea-pretty much off and on day/night (taking zofran and it helps occasionally), this week my ears and throat have started hurting...maybe allergies? Acid reflux is back in full force (much earlier this time around)

What I miss: Feeling "normal." I have been nauseated so much since week 6 I have forgotten what its like to not feel nauseated. I also miss sleeping good most nights.

Cravings: Not at all! It is actually just the opposite; nothing sounds good at all. I am just eating because I know I need to.

What I am looking forward to: Moving into the 2nd trimester and finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment