Friday, August 26, 2011

Catching up!

Do you ever feel like you just need to catch up? This week has made me feel that way! We had such a busy weekend and this week has been crazy too. Between working, a concert, and a meeting at church I am worn out. Not to mention a busy little 2 year old who needs lots of attention!! Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing to complain about...I just feel like I could use an assistant this week! Josh just laughed and rolled his eyes when I asked if we couldn hire one! I think I will ask again when this second baby comes!!

I think being 14 weeks pregnant, still feeling nauseated/getting sick AND getting a sinus infection this week has just worn me out. Luckily I started antibiotics yesterday so hopefully I will feel better soon. I just need a magic fairy to come deep clean my house, do some laundry and upload all my pictures and videos!! Wouldn't that be nice? I am so thankful I get to stay home; I don't know how mom's that work full time get everything done. So one day I will get my 12 week picture up, do a 14 week post/picture and blog about my wild child. For now I am just enjoying my boys...the cleaning and laundry will get done one day!

I will share with you what wade said yesterday. I had to go to work (off course my computer messed up this week to.) Wade was being so cute and had my two bosses laughing, well he started getting wild so I knew that was our cue! I said "bye Maryann" as we were leaving and wade Yells "bye boobies" and laughs. I thought to myself, would I go to jail if I beat him in public? Thankfully they both have a good sense of humor. Actually one of them emailed me and said she was so glad she was there and got to see wade because he was so cute! Cute was not the word that I had in mind at that moment!! I really don't beat my child but at that moment happy thoughts were not going through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment