Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playdate!

Today we had a playdate with two of my best friends from college Claire and Erin and their children. We had lunch and took the kids to Marbles. I went to nursing school with these girls and they were both in our wedding. Natalie was working today; we missed having her with us. She was also in our wedding and she introduced Josh and I. These 3 girls are the reason I survived nursing school; not to mention we had a little fun along the way! I wish we all got to see each other more... Claire lives in Charlotte and Erin lives in Greenville (she only lived two houses down from us- another reason we hated moving!) We always have so much fun together. Next time I see them hopefully it will be for a girls night (so we can all talk more) and we will not be chasing children around! Between the three of us we have a 6 mo old, two one year olds, and a three year old. All the kids were so good today and had such a great time running around and playing. The hardest part was trying to get a group picture; we were able to get a couple of cute pictures that I will post tomorrow. Every time we would get one child still for the picture the other one would run away. Drew (Erin's 3 yr old) did great staying still but our sweet one year olds were not having it. We got our exercise chasing Wade and Katelyn around!! Thanks girls for such a fun time... can't wait until our girls night.

Here are all the kids at Roly Poly where we ate lunch, and here is Wade driving the B-Bus (school bus)

Wade and Katelyn- this was the only one I got with them both sitting and looking!
The ball pit... one of Wade's favorite places. This time he wanted to put the balls in the buckets. The next picture is of Wade, Katelyn and Drew. Drew was anxiously waiting for the balls to drop.

This is the best picture I got of all 7 of us...Erin, Drew, & Graham; Wade and I; and Claire and Katelyn. Thanks girls for a nice day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment