Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. Three years have flown by and I have to say we are having just as much fun now as we were then. Three years ago today was the best day...a little hot but we were blessed with a wonderful wedding and we had a blast at our reception. It seems like yesterday. I am so thankful to have such a great husband and cannot imagine a better dad for Wade. I knew when I married him that he was going to be wonderful and that one day he would make a great dad. Well he has surpassed everything I could have ever imagined. Time to brag a little bit (hopefully he will read this!)

Thanks Josh for everything you do for us. Wade and I are so incredibly lucky to have you. You work so hard to provide for us and to take care of us. You do such a great job at work and even a better job at home. Thank you so much for letting me stay home with Wade. (Even though you tell me every day that we should switch places!) You know I could never have a tough job like yours. I can't believe it has been 3 years already and I have to say I love you more each day. Its amazing how you work 11-12 hours most days and come home and are so happy to see us and immediately take over with Wade so I can have some time for me. Wade is so lucky to have such a fun dad. I know you see how much you mean to him when you see that little face looking for you every day. When I tell him you are going to be home soon he runs right for the door and looks for you with a big grin on his face. We hope you know how special you are to us and I can't wait for many many years together. Thanks for the best anniversary trip to Mexico and for my new laptop. (I had no idea you were even doing anything... you really surprised me.) Can't wait for our night out tonight. I love you so much, thanks again for everything.
Shannon

Oh I was going to post a picture of our wedding day but I will have to wait until I move pictures over to our new computer!

1 comment: