Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bridal Portraits

Today Wade,  mom and me headed to the lake for Ashley's portraits!!! I am so glad it worked out that we were able to go. It was a great day. We left during his morning nap time and they dropped Wade and me off at my grandma's house while mom and Ashley went to get her hair done. Well Grandma was not home... now if you know my grandma she does not drive anywhere but to church and to get her hair done. Well I knew on a Tuesday morning she was not at church so I asked my uncle (he lives beside her) where she was and she was at the beauty shop! Well I didn't want to miss seeing her while we were there so Wade and I went to the beauty shop to surprise her. She was so excited and all the cute old women knew all about Wade. He was such a ham the entire hour we were there. Blowing kisses and talking to the women the entire time. He was such a show off. The lady who does her hair has 3 grandkids that are usually there so she keeps lots of toys in the shop so Wade was in heaven. We took lunch back to Grandma's house after she got her hair fixed and then headed to Ashley's new house to meet them before we headed down to the lake. The weather was great and Ashley looked so good. I know she is going to love her pictures. It was so pretty having them taken by the water and on the pier. Wade of course almost ruined her dress because he wanted to touch it with his dirty hands.  Somehow we managed to keep it clean. He was so good all day and was so tired by the time we got back in the car at 4pm to leave. He missed his afternoon nap because once he saw the water at the lake there was no chance in getting him inside to nap. It worked well because he slept the whole way home. We had such a fun time and I can't wait to see her pictures. I took a few pictures with Ashley's camera but of course I can't post them because we don't want Zach sneaking a peek of the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment