Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to two of the best Dad's I know. I know my dad does not read this blog but I do want to wish him a Happy Father's Day and thank him for everything he does for us. We really appreciate it. I also want to wish Josh a Happy Father's Day from Wade and myself. Wade is one lucky little boy and I am so thankful he has Josh for a dad. Josh is so much fun and is teaching Wade something new every day. This weekend he has taught him to "show his muscles," while grunting. It is so funny!! I just love watching them together; it makes me smile. I have to say Wade must know it is Father's Day today because I have only gotten to hold him one time today and every time I take him from Josh he cries. I took him to change his diaper today and he started crying for "Dada." I looked over at Josh and he had the biggest smile on his face, it just made my day. So thank you Josh for everything you do for Wade. You are so special to him and he loves you so much. Happy Father's day.

Here is Wade bringing Josh his Father's Day present. He did such a good job because it was actually heavy for such a little guy. Wade picked out Mario Cart for the Wii and a new grill cover for Josh. I think Josh really loved them both. Wade was so excited to give Josh his gift it was so cute! Notice Charlie sleeping in Wade's chair in the second picture. Well now that Wade can climb into his chair he has gotten this "mine" mind set and when he now see's Charlie laying in it he immediately says "out" or "down" and tries to push him out or sit on him. Bless Charlie's heart he has been sitting in that chair for months.


 We have had a busy weekend and I had to work last night and tonight. Friday night Josh and I had a date night with our good friends Britt and Erin. We had so much fun going out for Sushi and then for ice cream. We didn't do much Saturday, we ran some errands, and then I went to work. Today we went to church and Wade made it almost the entire service... they had to call us out the last 10 minutes of the service. Hopefully one day I will be able to drop him off without worrying. Happy Father's Day to everyone!

Here are some pictures of Wade on Father's Day after church. I was trying to get a cute picture of him in his sweet outfit but of course this is the best one I could get. He was so excited to be outside (even though it was so hot) and he was running everywhere. We headed inside after giving up on the photo shoot. I finally got a picture of Wade climbing... this is something new he started doing last week. He gets so proud of himself when he gets up in the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment