Monday, July 2, 2012

Wade-ism's

Three is a challenging age but the stuff that comes out of this kids mouth is hillarious. This is one of those post for me to look back on when he is older!! I found two scrap sheets of paper covered with things he had said. Some of these are old from Winter time. I found them in my planner. Warning...this is long and boring to most!!



Here is what he has been saying lately:
-Are you serious right now?

-Are you jealous? -Josh was talking to him the other day about being jealous of things and now he will ask everyone "Are you jealous, are you serious?"

-We have been talking about being his own person (as much as a 3 yr old understands)-we have had some issues with him copying bad behavior. We are trying to teach him not to "follow" what other kids are doing. Well the other day he was so sweet and says "Can I follow you Daddy?" (meaning can I copy what you do). He loves Josh so much and I am so glad he wants to be like his daddy.

- This one made us laugh so much but we then told him that he can't say it anymore. We were eating dinner out at the beach Saturday night and Poppy said something to Wade and Wade looked over at him and punched him in the arm and says "you little punk" I know my mouth fell right open and I said excuse me where did you learn that word. He tells us "Mimi let me watch Dr. Doo Little and he is talking on the phone and says that" Oh my this child remembers everything!!

-the other day at the pool he says "wow look at her big legs!" I wanted to die!!

-We went over to my parents new house the other day and the first thing he says is "my bum bum itches because my mommy didn't wipe all the stinky off!" Thankfully he just told my mom this and yes I did clean his bottom just fine-He is crazy!!

-He also told my mom "my mommy has bigger boobies than you do"

-Josh is traveling for a couple of nights this week and Wade has been asking " is daddy done with his field trip?" I have no idea how he knows the word field trip but I think he meant business trip or plane trip!! He also asked "is Pittsburg farther than the beach?"



-"I am just sitting here thinking about daddy" He said this one day when he was sitting on the steps
-"sitting here thinking waiting for the beach"

-Around Easter this past year he said "that is sad that Jesus died on the cross" "Jesus is a-lied" (alive)
-Out to dinner one night he yells- "He is a-lied so we can go to the lake!!"

-"I tink so!!"
-"I just don't know why someone would eat the last peice of chochlate cake?" (we told him it was all gone bc someone ate it all)
-"what number are you?" (he asks this when he is asking "how old are you?")
-"I am super Wade and I am super strong!"- (he was singing this one day in the playroom)
-"I have the biggest muscles"
-"you always make me laugh!"
-"don't worry mommy I'm being careful"
-"cookies...maybe that will make my tummy feel better"
-"don't say yea say yes or yes ma'm" (at least he is listening!!)



These are the old one's...some were from around Christmas/Winter time. I just found them and wanted to make sure I put them on the blog.
  • "I'm just kidding"
  • "I blessed you a lot-8 times!!" (when he sneezed a few times)
  • "are you sure momma?"
  • "maybe daddy will give you a hug?" (when I asked him for a hug one day)
  • "I am fine...don't worry about it"
  • "FINE!!" (we quickly put an end to this one)
  • "my behind scratches" (he meant itches!!!!)
  • "your bothering me mommy"
  • "I can't come to your house tonight" (he always says this when we are leaving somewhere and he has to go)
  • "see my skills"
  • "I got to negotiate"
  • "don't mess up my covers"
  • "get him out of here" (he says this when Charlie is in his room!)
  • this day, last day and next day - he always says this instead of today, yesterday and tomorrow
  • "I need some privacy"
  • "You be like Mimi and give me the whole bag of cookies"

These are some funny things he said when I was on bed rest and pregnant with WK- I was way behind one blogging this!!
  • "I'll give you a kiss then you will feel better"
  • "How you feeling?"
  • "Does WK need a life saver since she is living in water?"
  • "Why do you have all the pillows? Give Daddy some!!" (I had horrible reflux!!)
  • "Don't want to hear that noise again!" (I guess I was snoring some when I was pregnant with WK-he was laying with me one morning and told me I scared him!!)
  • "Stay on the couch"
  • One day Josh needed some medicine and Wade ran into our room and brought him some TUMS-I kept a bottle by our bed because of my reflux!!
  • I will give you a kiss and then you can walk again
When Papaw died he asked a lot of questions and said some things about Heaven!!
  • "where's Papaw?"
  • "that's sad!!"
  • "I'm going to heaven to see Papaw"
  • "I love Heaven"
  • " I am going to take a rocket to Heaven" "Papaw went to Heaven on a rocket!"










No comments:

Post a Comment