Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This Week!

I am officially tired and its only Tuesday!! Josh left Sunday morning and I am so thankful he is coming back today. It makes for a long day when you have both kids by yourself. Much to my surprise Wade has been my easy one the past three days. WK is teething and has been really fussy (mostly at night when I am trying to get her to sleep!!) She had a little bit of a fever last night and some really bad diapers...I am so ready for those two little teeth to pop through; they are so close!!

We haven't been doing too much since Josh left. It has been too hot for us to be outside. I can't believe it has been 100-106 degrees this past week. Its funny because one morning it was only 78-80 when I first went out and it almost felt cool like you would need a jacket. We were planning on going to the lake tonight but we have decided to wait and just go for the weekend. I may go up early Thursday with mom. Wade is SO excited to see Josh and actually wanted to take his nap today because Josh will be home when he wakes up. The picture below is Wade making daddy a welcome home sign!! (and yes he told me he was cold this morning and got his jacket-it was 77 degrees upstairs!) I am so thankful tomorrow is the 4th so Josh is home. It will be a nice treat. We don't have any plans for tomorrow but I am sure we will try to see some fireworks. I have no idea what I am going to do with WK because she cries when she hears loud noises!!



Oh this post baby weight (this is completely random by the way.) I am going to blog about my weight loss so hopefully it will help me get it all off. I LOVE body by vi shakes but right now with breastfeeding I can't do them the way I really want to-it cuts my calories too low and decreases my milk supply. So I am trying to do at least one a day but once I am done nursing I will bump it up to two a day. If I could cut out dinner and just do a shake it would work so much better but with nursing I am hungry at night.

I have 7 pounds left of baby weight (which doesn't sound horrible) but I have about 10-11 more that I want to get off that I never lost from Wade. My goal is by August 6th (she will be 6 months old) that I will have my baby weight off and then I can focus on the rest. Running is helping but it just doesn't seem to be coming off very fast. I want to have it all off by fall-I am trying really hard to get to the gym but it is so hard with WK because I am not ready to take her to the gym daycare yet-I don't want her exposed to all those germs yet. So I am going to update next week and hopefully I won't have 7lbs left!!


Here are some random pictures-Somebody didn't want to nap in her bed and she matched the new bed spread perfectly!!


I haven't take any pictures of her since she started sleeping in her crib. She is doing good and sleeps from about 11pm to 545-6 most nights. She goes down around 8-830 but she is still doing that 1030-11p feeding. It has been so hot here that I have let her sleep in her diaper a few times. I just love the three of her when she was waking up. She is just so sweet. I took one of Wade when he was about this age and I will have to find it and compare!!







I just love this kid. It was only 105 degrees last week when I found him like this... hat and all!! I cleaned out both of their closets and had all his winter stuff laying on the floor. I made him take the gloves and hat off but he slept in the sweat shirt??


This picture is a few months old but I wanted to make sure I put it on here. WK was sleeping at my Papaw's house (which is now my parents house!) If you knew Papaw you know that he was always on the front porch. He loved to just sit outside and relax after doing his yard work. He would sit out there most of the time. I will never forget when he told mom and I "I guess I won't get to meet this baby?" It about broke my heart because he was so excited for us. I don't know if you get to look down when you are in Heaven but if you do I bet he was just smiling away seeing her on his porch. He was so sad too that he wasn't going to get to see Wade grow up. He used to always say "that boy!!" "he is going to give his teachers a run for their money, and teach them a thing or two!" I hope he gets to see him playing every time we go over to "Papaw's house." Even though it is mom and dads now I think we will always call it his house. Maybe not because we used to call it Grandma's house a long time ago. He had no idea they were going to buy the house. He would tell them to "sell the house and split the money." He was always worried about his girls. He wanted to make sure they were going to be taken care of (even though they were in their 50's) That's why we loved him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment