Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lazy Weekend


We had a lazy weekend at home and I am so happy I got caught up on baby books/scrap books and organized pictures. That has been something I have been putting off and it finally got done. I still have to print a bunch of pictures but at least they are organized. I also need to put our video's on DVD's but that will have to be saved for another day!!

WK has been changing so much lately. She is getting so good with her hand eye coordination. She is grabbing everything!! I forgot about this stage where they grab EVERYTHING. She has almost knocked my food off the table a few times now. She loves to grab onto Wade and try to bite him. They both laugh and it is the sweetest thing. She can also take her paci out and put it back in her mouth now. We have also gotten ride of her blanket at night because she can now turn all the way around in her bed :( You can lay her one way and come back later and she has turned/scooted the other way. I am not ready for her to crawl.  She has had her second cold this week ( I never should have blogged about her only having one cold!) and has not been sleeping well. She did so much better last night and ate at 930p and did not eat again until 530am. I actually slept almost 7 hours straight and I woke up worried that she wasn't ok. Wade even called out to potty at 2am but I didn't even hear him I was sleeping so well.

Wade has said a few funny things this past week/weekend. He yelled out the other day from his nap to Josh; "DO YOU HEAR ME?" It was so funny we were ignoring him because we didn't think nap time could possibly be over so soon. Well I guess he got tired of calling "daddy" and wanted us to pay attention to him.

He also was talking about some of his friends the other day and he said "they are cool but not as cool as me"- oh this child- we had a talk about how everyone is "cool."

This was my favorite one...we were playing with Colton/Caroline and Colton left to go potty so Wade was playing with Caroline. He walked over to her and says "do you want to see me climb really high?" She walked over to watch him and he climbed up the playground wall and while he is standing up there he says, "isn't that impressive?" I have no idea where he learned this word but he knew what he was saying. He was trying to impress her!!! We are going to have our hands full if this is starting so young.

Wade is in VBS again this week at his best buddy Chase's church. He goes in the evenings and they feed him dinner and it has been wonderful. Tonight is just the 2nd night and he is so excited to go back. They even gave us a CD and he LOVES listening to it in the car. Today at nap he took his microphone into his room and I heard him singing his VBS songs. So sweet!! These pictures are from my dad's little birthday party we had last Friday at our house. Wade was SO excited to have a "party" at our house. I love the 2nd picture because they both look so serious-it looks like one of those bad prom pictures with dads arms around him!!





WK and I stayed home on Sunday from church because she was sick. She got to watch her first baby Einstein video while I worked on their scrapbooks. She loved it. I don't really scrapbook but basically all of our professional pictures (that we don't have room to hang) or school pictures/Holiday Christmas cards/birthday invitations etc. I have put into a scrap book for each of them. She watched for a good 20 min before she got bored.  WK's was much easier because all she has is newborn pictures, a birth announcement and 3 month pictures!! Wade's took much longer but thankful I am caught up. WK is wearing the "boy" onesie that Josh picked out for her in Pittsburgh. Of course he dressed her Sunday morning!!























No comments:

Post a Comment