Sunday, July 1, 2012

VBS

Wade went to VBS last week and he loved it. He went to bible school at his preschool and a few of his friends from his class were in there with him. It was M-F from 9-1130; we have not been used to getting up and getting ready lately. Getting out of the door by 850am is a little crazy but I have just been taking WK straight from her crib in her PJ's. She normally sleeps until 930am so it is a little early for her!! It has been so nice to run errands or go for a jog with only one child. Wade has come home excited every day-most of the time he tells me he loves snack time and dancing the best!! Here are some pictures of Wade at large group that one of the moms sent me.




One of our favorite parks opened their little splash area and we went on Tuesday. We didn't know that the water was working so we didn't have bathing suits or towels :) The kids just took their shoes off and had a blast anyways. We are supposed to go back today for play group but WK has been so fussy lately that I am not sure if we are going. The past two days she has not been her normal happy self. I can see those bottom teeth right under her gums and she is chewing on everything. I think that they are really bothering her.




We also started rice cereal this week (6/25/12). She has had it for three days now and she is doing so much better than the first day. The first time she tried it it was everywhere and I am not sure she loved it!! Yesterday was her 3rd day getting it and she did pretty good. Sometimes I am wondering if it is hurting her stomach and that is why she is fussy. It has been a big week for her-she also started sleeping in her room for the first time on Tuesday night (6/26/12). Tuesday while Wade was in school I went shopping and bought Josh and I a new bedding set. We have had our old one since we got married so it was time. I packed up the pack and play and cleaned up our room and I am so happy I did-she is almost 5 months old so it was past time. She has done pretty well sleeping. Last night she woke up at midnight and at 5am and that is not normal for her-I think those teeth are really bothering her at night too.







I love this last picture...it is like she is saying "yay" that is over. She has been eating rice cereal once a day now for almost a week and she is doing so much better with the spoon. I still can't believe she is big enough to be doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment