Sunday, July 8, 2012

Playing catch up...

Just when I get caught up on blogging a few days go by and I get behind again. Tomorrow I will hopefully get caught up during nap time! I need to blog about July 4th, Westin Kate's 5 month post, and our Lake trip. These weeks are just flying by so fast. I told Josh tonight that I was sad that they are growing up so fast...his response was "let's have another one!!" (he was just kidding!!) I found her newborn hat when I was unpacking her clothes in her closet and it made me so sad :( I think that you would always feel this way with your last baby- no matter how many you have. Because she is our last I always think "this is the last time..." I told Josh we are going to blink our eyes again and she is going to be Wade's age and he will be six. I am excited to watch them grow but I just wish it didn't happen so fast.

It's funny because just last week I had then both out somewhere and someone said "you have your hands full" and he kind of said it negatively like he was glad it was me and not him. I just smiled but thought that it was sad that a lot of parents look at it like that. Sure we are busy with two little ones but honestly Josh and I love this crazy/busy stage we are in. It is so fun to us!!

Wade talked ALL weekend. I mean ALL the time. He had so much energy and talked about anything and everything. He is really into things like "is daddy taller than Zach?" or is "Pops bigger than Mimi?" He is comparing everything. He also says now "I am the funniest child!!" He just loves that we all think he is so funny.

Something he said last week has been cracking us up; at the pool last week he asks my sister, "Ashwee why do you have hair under your arms like daddy and Zach?" I was out feeding WK so I didn't hear him but he only has two tones...loud and extra loud so Ashley was mortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment