Thursday, July 19, 2012

CRAZY...

This week has been crazy busy. Josh said the other night; "I feel like we are always rushing!" and I couldn't have agreed more. This week has been extra hectic because Wade is in bible school at night and it is about 15 min away so we have just been running around crazy. Josh and I have also been to the chiropractor two times this week and that is in Holly Springs which is the opposite way of bible school. We had a birthday party last night and tonight we have a get together with Josh's bible study group and their wives-its like see how many things you can fit into one week!! We are going to the lake late Friday night and I can't wait to relax all day Saturday!!





I have been having back issues (probably from lifting my big girl all the time!!) and Josh always has tension in his neck from driving so much for work. So we decided to try the chiropractor and I have to say I LOVE IT. I have only been twice but I plan to go a couple times next week then hopefully just once a week after that and down the road once a month. You have to go a lot at first when you start getting adjusted then it slows down. After going twice I am already waking up feeling better. My back and neck crack so much when he adjusts me it sounds crazy.

Today we had playgroup at the pool and I finally took my big camera and got a few pictures. Wade is doing great at the pool. He is jumping off by himself and really trying to swim under water some. He is such a big boy. He and his best buddy Chase have really gotten brave over the last two weeks. They are such great friends and it is so sweet. I am so thankful that tomorrow is Friday...I am so ready for the weekend after this crazy week.











Everybody always tells me that Wade looks just like Josh. Well I have to say after seeing this picture that he is his Father's son!! He loves his goggles and I think he looks pretty cute in them especially when they fog up!!! I tried to get a picture of him going under water but only got one of him dipping his face in it.




Of course I had to add one of WK. She does great taking her morning nap at the pool. I usually get her wet first and then lay her down. That way she is so hot napping in her stroller.


No comments:

Post a Comment