Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lake Weekend!

We were so hot this past weekend but had a great time at the lake. I don't remember it ever being so hot down there. Most of the time I didn't even want to be outside. WK got a horrible heat rash so I kept her inside a lot of the time. Wade had a few first this weekend. He rode my Aunt's "fast boat" for the first time, got to drive my dad's boat all by himself and he rode the tube by himself. We were so proud of him. He didn't want to go too fast but he did great and loved it. I went down Thursday with mom and Josh came Friday after work. He got there so late because a "mini tornado" went through Apex and he got stuck on the hwy with a power line down and lots of tree branches down. One even hit his car-we were so thankful he was ok.


Wade and Westin Kate took their first nap together. I was a little nervous that he would roll over on her but he was so tired he didn't even move that day!!







Here he is getting ready to ride. He was a little nervous but once we got started he loved it. He is such a big boy these days. I bet he will be skiing next summer!!








I just love this picture of the 4 of them. I am thinking this may have to be a birthday present to my dad (his bday is Friday!!!) I am finding that it is hard to get a picture of both of the looking the same way. I wish Wade was smiling but its ok! We came home Sunday and Wade was not happy about leaving. He told us he does not like to leave the beach or the lake. We have pretty much been going to either the lake or the beach on the weekends I am off and it has been such a fun Summer. It is crazy traveling with a baby and a toddler but it is so nice to get away twice a month.



1 comment: