Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet Summertime

I took a little unexpected blog break. We have been enjoying this summer so much. I do not love hot weather but I love all the fun things about Summer. We have been at the pool quite a bit and enjoyed playing outside until almost dark. Two weekends ago we went to the lake and Winston and I completely forgot to blog about that. We spend all day Saturday at the lake and had a great and relaxing day. Sunday we headed to Winston and spent all day at Josh's parents pool. Wade had a BLAST and started swimming better under water and even jumped off the side (without someone catching him!!) and the diving board. He jumped in over and over again. One time he scared us and jumped in without his puddle jumper. Thankfully we were sitting right there and Josh jumped in and grabbed him. I am sure he would have come back up but we didn't want to take any chances! He did great holding his breath. I took some pictures on Saturday of WK and they may be my favorite one's that I have of her. I just love the one's with her in this sweet outfit. We put WK in a float for the first time but she didn't love it for too long Wade also got to do a sparkler and hold a frog for the first time. Warning this is picture overload!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment