Saturday, December 17, 2011

School Christmas Party

At Wade's preschool parents sign up to help with one party and then at the end of the year all the parents get to come to the last one. So I signed up to help with the Christmas party. At first I signed us up for the V-Day party and then remembered I will probably have a newborn so I quickly changed it!!

 Luckily one of the other mom's who signed up wanted to do the crafts and decorations so I just did the food (the easy part.) We had a great time and I think the kids all had fun. Wade was so excited that Josh got to come to his class too. They did a cute craft, played a bean bag game, had a story and then had lunch. The kids were so excited because Santa made a special visit to their room earlier that day.

Wade has all of a sudden changed his mind about what he wanted Santa to bring him. His teachers were sweet and made a list for us and on Wade's list was a helicopter?? This was the first we have heard about this so we may be making a special trip to Target to find a toy helicopter. Wade's teachers were so sweet and kept telling us how great Wade does at school. Sometimes it make me laugh because he might be so bad the morning before school and when I pick him up they say how sweet he was all day, go figure!! They also kept telling us how he loves to talk and answer ALL the questions. It is always nice to hear good things from his teachers. Here are some pictures from the party.







No comments:

Post a Comment