Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve and 31 weeks!

I have been really bad about taking pictures lately so we decided last night to try to take a few. Wade is such a little ham these days and wants us to take his picture so he can look at it! Here are a few of him being silly in front of our tree. I wanted to get a couple of him and my big belly too. I haven't taken a belly picture in weeks and boy have I grown. I don't mind being big as long as she is healthy but I wish some of this fluid would go away. My stomach feels so tight all the time and now my hands and fingers have started feeling that way when I move them. Only a few more weeks; I have to keep telling myself this!









And because these two are just alike...Josh and Wade thought these poses were appropriate for my Christmas pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment