Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Claus 2011

This year we decided to be crazy and cram everything in on one night. I took Wade around 5pm to get his Christmas pictures taken at Portrait Innovations and he did great. He was so good for me and smiled so well for his pictures. Josh got there as we were taking the last few and then we headed out to eat before going to see Santa. I figured since he was already dressed up we should go ahead and go see Santa. Wade was so excited and talked about it all during dinner.

We got to the mall and the line wasn't too bad but there was only one lady working so we had to wait about 20-30 minutes. Josh and Wade went to ride the carousel to help pass the time. Wade has really never been scared of Santa. Last year he did great and this year he walked right up to him as well. He didn't give us a great big smile but he did talk to Santa a little bit. I have no clue what he said but every time we would ask him what he wanted Santa to bring he would say a "jump rope and a present!" I think Wade was more excited when we were all done because we told him he could pick out a cookie if he was good. Of course he picked out a M&M cookie!! We also tackled Stride Rite while we were out because Wade was in need of some new tennis shoes. I can't believe he is wearing a 9.5 these days. His little feet looked huge in his new shoes!!

I just love these pictures of my big boy waiting in line to go see Santa!








Here is Wade last weekend before bed. He loves to play on the Ipad these days and was playing angry birds. It is sad that my 2.5 year old can probably play this game better than I can ( I have never played-but I hear its fun!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment