Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting our tree

Somewhere along the way I forgot to add these pictures. Went went a couple of weeks ago to pick out our tree. Wade was way more interested in the big Santa Claus than he was at looking at trees. However he did have fun decorating the tree this year. He loved hanging all the colored balls and wanted to put them all in the same area. We also have a white (artificial) tree with colored lights in his playroom and he loved putting his fun ornaments on that one. I love this age and seeing how excited he gets.









We went to see Santa on Thursday night and Wade did great. He went right up to him and sat on his lap. He didn't do too much talking but he did smile for a picture. I am going to try to get those pictures up tonight. We also did some last minute Christmas pictures this year and they turned out so cute. Wade was such a ham (for once) and I had a hard time picking just two poses. We are going to try to finish up Christmas shopping this weekend. We have pretty much done everything except my dad and Josh's dad (they are hard to buys for!!) We also need to get two more things for Wade from Santa. I can't believe it has been one week since Papaw died. Some days I forget and still feel like I am supposed to head over there to see him :(
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment